Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New badass Gorillaz Video for Stylo feat. Bruce Willis

New mixtape below!

This video is fantastic! I'm a pretty big fan of this song as well.
There are tons of remixes of it already. My fave has to be Alex Metric's treatment of it. I have a new mixtape on Soundcloud which features the Stylo remix about 20 minutes in. Have a listen:

Landing Venus by Sydney Slain
Landing Venus Tracklisting:

Runaround (Louis la Roche 'In 1995' Remix) - Del Marquis Devil's Eyes [CLASSIXX'S B-LIVE MIX] - Drop The Lime
Oh Lord - MuthaFunkaz Remix - Mishal Moore
Thirrasgo - Original Mix - Darkpunk
I Think I Like It - Original Mix - Fake Blood
Lover In Me - Original Mix - Moullinex
Stylo (Alex Metric Remix) - Gorillaz
Grand Steppin' (Original Mix) - Duck Sauce
Paper Planes (Atomic Hooligan Remix) - Mia
Rock off Shake off (DJMehdi & StaygoldRemix) - Rye Rye (FeatM.I.A) BanGer - Original Mix - AC Slater
Dutchie - Original Mix - Cold Blank
Work It (Justin Faust Remix) - Missy Elliott
Bad Girls(SonicC Bootleg) - Donna Summer
Shove It (Disco Remix) - Santogold feat. Spank Rock

Posted via email from dj angie terrell

No comments: