Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crazy week = best release : Tryst this Friday!!!

Man! This week has been crazy at work. The good news is there is work. The bad news is there's a lot to be done in a short time. HOWEVER, a busy week makes for a really great weekend. I am so looking forward to releasing some gems on y'all at Tryst this Friday. (Bellissima, Midtown, 10:30p)

I'll be spinning some badass new tracks. This Karin Park remix is A-mazing. I can't wait to play it...who knows, I might just play it over and over and over again....hehe. 

Groove Armada ('member them? I see you baby....) have a new track out called, Paper Romance. And it's been remixed by some great producers already. Got a great Urchins remix I will share with you.

Plus there is so much more to share with y'all. 

Ashes (Grey Ghost And Mezzir Remix) by Karin Park   (11927 KB)
Listen on posterous

Paper Romance (Urchins Remix) by Groove Armada   (9125 KB)
Listen on posterous

p.s. Sneaker and Kicks blogs will be the death of my checkbook....ugh

Posted via email from dj angie terrell

No comments: